Brace yourself because losing belly fat is not a merry-go-round thing. Don’t fret; a 2 week workout plan to lose belly fat at home is effective if you stay true to the routine!
You can lose tummy fat in 2 weeks by exercising for at least 30 minutes. The best exercises that burn belly fat the most in 14 days include:
- Leg drops
- Squat arm
- Side bends
- Heel touch
- Flutter kicks
- Scissor kicks
- Russian twist
- Jumping jacks
- Toe Touch Crunch
What’s more, after doing these exercises, you’ll not only wear that dress you so dearly love but keep diseases such as cancer, stroke, and diabetes off your life! It’s that serious – your life could be hanging on a thread. So, you need to do fitness workouts to aid in the loss of belly fat NOW?
2 Week Workout Plan To Lose Belly Fat At Home
Though the 2 week workout plan to lose belly fat at home has been effective for different people, some may be unsuitable for various people for diverse reasons. Take, for example, chronic disease patients who may not be advised to do jumping jacks.
The same exercise may not be suitable for people with a heel sprain. Instead, ankle sprain exercises would be ideal.
It’s suitable, therefore, to consult with your physician or a professional workout trainer before you try any of the workouts listed below.
Once done correctly, 60 seconds plank session would significantly strengthen the chest, back, abdominal, and neck muscles.
Since it involves several body muscles, it’s ideal for your belly fat and the entire body. You could burn at least 2 to 6 calories in only one minute.
What’s more, if you’re struggling with your posture, start a plank workout today and see results. In only 14 days, you should notice that your back has straightened up, and you won’t have to struggle to maintain the right posture!
Already eager to get started with your 2 week workout plan to lose belly fat at home? Here’s another exercise; plank.
How To Do Touch Plank:
- Kneel (preferably on a mat) and place both elbows down to support your body fully
- Straighten up your legs towards the other end of the mat
- Getting support for the entire body from your elbow and toes, gradually lift your body off the ground
- Ensuring that the hips and neck align, stay in that position for about 30 to 35 seconds
- Rest and repeat the exercise 2 to 3 times
By the way, you could buy a plank workout mat by clicking the links below!
|Best, Thick, and Durable Workout Mats for 2 Week Workout Plan To Lose Belly Fat At Home
|All Purpose High-Density Anti-Tear Workout Mat with Carrying Strap
|ProsourceFit Tri-Fold Thick Exercise Mat with Carrying Handle for Workouts
|Gaiam Essentials Premium Mat with Carrier Sling
|Gorilla Premium Large, Ultra Durable, Non-Slip, Workout Mat
Among the essential exercises that aid in losing belly fat, leg drops tops the list. Besides, they’re effective in strengthening your back. If you still want to do more exercises after a 1-hour workout routine to lose weight at home, think of leg drops.
Here’s why. While you lay on your back, your body can relax after finishing a 60 minutes workout session.
How To Do Leg Drops:
- Lay flat on the floor, stretch your legs (straight) towards the roof while your hands are lying flat on the workout mat
- While your back and hands are still lying on the mat, lower both legs simultaneously but don’t allow them to touch the ground
- Lift them again and repeat the exercise about ten times before resting or shifting to another exercise.
To some, crunches reduce and burn the most belly fat at home. So, it would help if you have them in your 2 week workout plan to lose belly fat at home. Primarily working out the abdominal muscles, crunches are suitable for anyone looking for six-pack abs.
In addition, they strengthen the core and give you a better body balance.
Wants to get started already? Simple!
How To Do Crunches:
- While lying on your back, bend both legs
- Without lifting your neck, ensure the lower back is stable before touching your right shoulder using the left hand and the left shoulder using the right hand (alternatively, place the right hand behind the left ear and the left hand behind the right ear).
- While exhaling, carefully and gently lift your head as well as the shoulder blades simultaneously
- While inhaling, gently and cautiously lower your head and shoulder blades to return to your initial position
- Repeat the exercise about 10 to 30 times
To boost your body flexibility and improve the strength of your skeleton and your lower body while losing belly fat, start doing squat arm exercises today.
How To Do Squat Arm:
- Stand straight with your legs apart
- Stretch your hands straight above your head
- Move both hands to both sides, trying to touch your heels on either side
- Repeat the exercise about 20 times daily during the 2 week workout plan to lose belly fat at home.
The heel touch focuses so much on the side fat around your belly. Fortunately, it’s among the simplest workouts. It involves all the major muscles around the abdomen.
How To Do Heel Touch:
- Lie on your back with your knees flexed.
- Slightly bend towards the right side; using your right hand try to touch the right leg’s heel.
- Bend towards the left and, using the left hand, try to touch the left leg’s heel
- Repeat about 20 times before taking a short break.
If you’re targeting the abs muscles, try leg raises. You’ll have not only strong abs and body but also a well-toned belly. In addition, you’ll have better body stability.
How? Since during the exercise, the rectus abdominis muscle is isolated; your stomach gets a better tone. Wants to start?
How To Do Leg Raises:
- Lie on your back and lift both legs toward the roof (ensure they’re together so that they can move simultaneously)
- Lower both legs gently, ensuring that they don’t touch the ground
- After holding them in that position (slightly off the ground), lift them again.
- Repeat the exercise 10 more times if you wish, and then take some rest
Apart from strengthening the muscles around the lower abdomen, setting up a 2 week workout plan to lose belly fat at home may positively impact your posture. Also, the exercise focuses more on the lower rectus and hip flexors.
The major muscles involved when doing the flutter kicks are those around the lower rectus abdominal.
Get ready to tone your belly!
How To Do Touch Flatter Kicks:
- Again, lie on your back and stretch your legs straight toward the sky
- Move one leg down (don’t allow it to touch the ground) while the other is up
- Move the other leg down while the one that was slightly off the ground moves up
- Repeat the cycle for about 15 to 20 minutes to lose belly fat
With scissor kicks being on the list of the 2 week workout plan to lose belly fat at home, you’re guaranteed to see results. Why so? One of the muscles this workout targets is the rectus abdominis. Other areas highly involved during this workout include the glutens, abductors, core, and quads.
However, the core muscles that are highly involved are;
- Hip flexors
- Rectus abdominis
- Transverse abdominis
Oh, and this is an easy-to-do workout. You only need to imagine cutting paper using your legs, just like you would with a pair of scissors.
Ready to strictly follow a 2 week workout plan to lose belly fat at home?
Do Scissor Kicks!
- Stretch your hands straight away from you while lying on your back
- Lift your legs off the ground and start moving the legs forward and backward; while one is close to your chest, the other one should be away from you.
- Move the legs interchangeably about 30 times to reap the most out of flutter kicks
Seated Russian Twists
Apart from losing belly fat in two weeks, you can strengthen some muscles by doing Russian twists at least 30 to 40 times a day.
The muscles highly benefiting from this exercise are those between the ribs and the pelvic section. To reap the most, you can do it at least 50 times daily.
In only 14 days, you should have strong abs, spine, and core. Do you want to get rid of that muffin top putting your life at risk? While seated Russian twists successfully burn belly fat, they also give your body better balance and improved spine stability.
How To Do Seated Russian Twists:
- Sit on the floor and slightly lift your legs off the ground
- While in that position, turn your body entirely to the right as if picking something from either side (right and left)
- To have the best out of it, you could try lifting a light kettlebell from right to left
- Repeat the workout at least 20 times; if lifting a kettlebell, do it at least ten times before taking a rest.
A 2 week workout plan to lose belly fat at home, could also aid in burning fat around the legs and arms when you do jumping jacks.
Indeed, this is a great 30 minute at home cardio workout that also helps burn calories fast.
Jumping jacks workout majorly involves the quads, hamstrings, shins, glutes, and calves hence strengthening the muscles around these areas. Wearing a weighted vest is a better way of reaping the most out of the workout.
|Best Weighted Vest To Buy 2 Week Workout Plan To Lose Belly Fat At Home
|Aduro Weighted Workout Vest 4lbs/6lbs/12lbs/20lbs/25lbs/30lbs
|Henkelion Weighted Adjustable Vest – 4, 6, 8, 12, 16 Lbs Weights Included
|12lbs-140lbs Adjustable RUNMax Weighted with Shoulder Pads Vest
|Weighted RUNmax Pro Vest – Has Shoulder Pads Option (12lbs/ 20lbs/ 40lbs/ 50lbs/ 60lbs )
|20-150 Lb Adjustable CAP Barbell Weighted Vest, Regular and Short Options
|Adjustable Weighted CAP Barbell (HHWV-CB020C) Vest, 20-Pound
This increases the load on your body, making it a lot more challenging. Still, you can increase your jumping speed while trying to go higher. You’ll not only forget about belly fat, but your overall weight should also go down in 2 weeks!
Ready? Let’s go!
How To Do Jumping Jacks:
- Stand straight while bending your knees slightly and have each hand on its side
- Jump into the air as you move your legs apart and your hands above your head
- Jump again while moving your legs together and your hands back to the initial position
- Repeat the cycle for about 10 to 30 times based on the intensity and weight on your chest (if wearing a weighted vest)
Toe Touch Crunches
Majorly targeting the rectus abdominis, toe touch crunches are ideal for a well-toned belly. The most worked-out cores include transverse abdominal, pelvic floor, side obliques, and back stabilizers.
How To Do Toe Touch Crunches:
- Lay straight on your back on the exercise mat and ensure that your hands are stretched past your head
- Crunching forward, try to touch your toes with your fingers (let your hands be parallel to your leg). You can either use both hands to touch the toes of your legs (each at a time) or use the right hand to touch your left leg’s toes or the left hand to touch your right leg’s toes.
- Lower your back after touching the toes
- Repeat at least 20 times and then take some rest
Can I Lose Tummy Fat In 2 Weeks?
Why not! You can lose tummy fat in 2 weeks if you do exercises that target the tummy area, such as squat arm, heel touch, jumping jacks, flutter kicks, leg drops, scissor kicks, Russian twist, and side bend.
So, set up a great and doable 2 week workout plan to lose belly fat at home. Even so, tummy fat is known to be stubborn. Therefore, it would help if you took plenty of water to keep you full so as to control how much you eat in a day.
In a temperate climate, each day water intake recommended for women and men is at least 2.7 liters and 3.7 liters, respectively. If this amount feels like a punishment for you (it shouldn’t if you’re working out), you can avoid taking plain water. Instead, add a slice of lemon, cucumber, or orange.
Still, you can infuse your drinking water with fresh rosemary, mint, and basil. Smoothies could also be a great option – do whatever it takes to stay hydrated but avoid sweetened drinks such as sodas.
On the other hand, ensure that your daily meals give you at least 20 percent of water. Feels like a hard thing to do? Not at all. The following foods have enough water to make this achievable. Try them out.
|Percentage of Water
|1 Cup of Milk
|1½ cup carrot
|I cup of yogurt
|1½ cup broccoli
|1 Medium Apple
|1½ cup of lettuce
|1½ cup grapefruit
|1½ cup watermelon
|3/4 cup of orange juice
Also, a few changes to your lifestyle would come in handy. For example, every day, ensure you’ve taken enough:
- Whole grains
- Lean proteins
- Low-fat dairy products
How Can I Lose My Belly Fat In 14 Days?
As aforementioned, you can lose belly fat in 14 days by doing side bends, heel touches, leg drops, scissor kicks, flutter kicks, and jumping jacks, at least for 30 minutes each day. Alternatively, have a 20 minutes workout routine to lose weight at home.
However, a few other ways could help you lose your belly fat and forget about it all your life. Such include;
- Taking enough water each day, at least 2 to 4 liters.
- Avoiding fruits, meals, and beverages past 8:00 p.m
- Having sufficient sleep as it helps avoid snacking at night.
- Always eat a balanced diet (minerals, carbohydrates, vitamins, fiber, vitamins, and lipids).
- Avoid alcohol; not only will it make your belly big, but it also puts your health at a high risk
- Keep stress off your life, even if it’s banging the door to get in! Why? Stress leads to the consumption of hyperpalatable foods with high sugar and fat content, causing belly fat build-up.
- Fight and win the urge to eat sugary foods such as cookies, cakes, dairy desserts, and candy, among others. Avoid sports drinks and sweetened yogurt, among others.
- Incorporate soluble fiber in your daily meals as they slow down food digestion, making you feel full longer.
Soluble food diets include;
- Flax seeds
- Lima beans
- Kidney beans
- Sweet potatoes
- Brussels sprouts
- Sunflower seeds
It’s Your Turn
Besides leg drops, flutter kicks, scissor kicks, heel touch, side bends, and jumping jacks, all fit well in a 2 week workout plan to lose belly fat at home, and have a healthy lifestyle.
So, take plenty of water, at least 2 to 4 liters daily, eat fruits, avoid stress, have enough sleep, visit your doctor often for medical check-ups, and avoid foods high in calories.
It’s not a journey full of merry, but it’s worth it if you really are serious about burning belly fat and having a healthy body.
Simply focus on your health goals, and you’ll be grateful to have stuck to the 14 days workout plan.
Better still, start with the most straightforward workouts, such as flutter and scissor kicks, and do the tough ones once you’ve noticed some change or your body has become more flexible.